The Go-To Field Guide for the Modern Stepfamily is here.
Blended families are becoming more and more common, but that doesn’t make them any less complicated. Whether you’re just starting out on your step-parenting journey or you’ve been at it for years, this book is here to offer valuable insights and guidance from authors who have been through all the ups and downs personally.
The divorce rate for blended families is 70 percent. But when you do it God’s way, you have a 100% chance of success!
In Blended and Redeemed, blended family experts, coaches, and therapists Scott and Vanessa Martindale go where few dare to venture—into the minefield of today’s blended families. You will learn how to:
- Defend your new marriage from old wounds and the enemy’s schemes
- Turn strangers into siblings through intentional and intelligent blending
- Work and communicate effectively with your ex-spouse as co-parents
- Navigate the fiery furnace of custody litigation
- Bring glory to God and inform the church about your messy and beautifully unique blended family
From the Authors
“This book did not come without a fight, and the journey to get here required much sacrifice in our personal lives and in the lives of others. We are grateful for the many people who lifted us up in this season—our Aarons in the times we were tired and weary. We are so blessed by each and every one of you.”